corner corner Nighttime: Too Dark to See / Too Scared to Sleep

Nighttime: Too Dark to See / Too Scared to Sleep
by Todd Strasser | Children's Books
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/23/2013

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, August 23, 2013

This book was found in the Little Free Library #7720 (Twinbrook). Thank you!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, August 23, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (8/23/2013 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, December 12, 2016

Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, September 29, 2017

Released 2 wks ago (10/4/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The Spook-tacular October 2017 Release Challenge hosted by AlterEgoZoe. This book has the words SCARE, SCARED, DARK, and NIGHT in its title.

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!