corner corner Shelter of Hope

Shelter of Hope
by Lyn Cote | Romance
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 8/21/2013

status (set by love2cook): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Road Trip! in -- wild in the usa, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA on Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (8/21/2013 UTC) at Road Trip! in -- wild in the usa, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, who are sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. We would be delighted if you would make a journal entry to say you have found the book. It is fun for other readers of this book to see where the book has traveled-sometimes around the world!

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by winglove2cookwing at Pearland, Texas USA on Saturday, February 07, 2015

A small boy runs out into the road and a truck is heading right for him, but Marc Chambers runs and saves the boy. Johnny's mother Rosa Santos is eternally grateful. She is being built a house by volunteers and Marc show up on the job. He interests her, however, she senses something isn't quite right. Johnny has a real father son crush on Marc and Rosa is afraid he will get hurt when Marc pulls away. What is his problem? She's falling for him but cannot take another rejection.

Journal Entry 4 by winglove2cookwing at Somewhere in Pearland, TX in Pearland, Texas USA on Saturday, February 07, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (2/7/2015 UTC) at Somewhere in Pearland, TX in Pearland, Texas USA

To the finder of this book:
What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it into the wild for someone else to find.

If you are new to BookCrossing, and find this book and this site, welcome!
Enjoy the site, the book, and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using any previous reader of this book ... or me, love2cook ... as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for wanting this book! Either way, I hope you'll make a brief journal entry so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Book Crossing! :)