corner corner 60 Ways to Change Your Life

60 Ways to Change Your Life
by Lynda Field | Health, Mind & Body
Registered by wingJPixwing of Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on 8/20/2013

status (set by JPix): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingJPixwing from Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I found this book in my house, now it's time for it to go out into the world and find a new home.

Journal Entry 2 by wingJPixwing at Basingstoke Train Station in Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (8/20/2013 UTC) at Basingstoke Train Station in Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom

Left in the waiting room on platform 4. This is Team Shire's entry for the Rugby event in the Bookcrossing Olympics 2013.

Hello, and welcome to Bookcrossing! Thanks for finding this book, I hope you enjoy it. Please leave a message to say where you found it, it's free and anonymous! Feel free to keep the book, give it to a friend or release it into the wild again for someone else to find. If you would like to track where the book goes next join Bookcrossing (also free) and you'll get sent an email when the next person finds it. Happy reading...