corner corner Broken (Women of the Otherworld, Book 6)

Broken (Women of the Otherworld, Book 6)
by Kelley Armstrong | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by well-chilled of Eagle River, Alaska USA on 8/18/2013

status (set by well-chilled): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by well-chilled from Eagle River, Alaska USA on Sunday, August 18, 2013

Overall I enjoyed the Women of the Otherworld series for the brain candy it is. Some were better than others, I believe the ones concerning Elena the werewolf were not my favorites, I preferred Paige the witch. Regardless a pregnant werewolf trying to stop a newly released Jack the Ripper can't be all bad, can it?

Journal Entry 2 by well-chilled at Kaladi Brothers Coffee on Jewel Lake in Anchorage, Alaska USA on Sunday, August 18, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (8/28/2013 UTC) at Kaladi Brothers Coffee on Jewel Lake in Anchorage, Alaska USA

I'll be releasing a number of books at this location over the next few weeks. I'm thinning my collection as I prepare to move away.

Journal Entry 3 by well-chilled at UAA Allied Health Sciences (AHS) in Anchorage, Alaska USA on Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (9/11/2013 UTC) at UAA Allied Health Sciences (AHS) in Anchorage, Alaska USA

Didn't find a home at Kaladi, trying again at UAA. The Allied Health Sciences building, 1st floor near the orange couches.