corner corner Where Things Come Back

Where Things Come Back
by John Corey Whaley | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingghirwing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 8/17/2013

status (set by hyphen8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingghirwing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, August 17, 2013

For hyphen8 next.

The small town of Lily is re-energized by the sighting of a woodpecker thought to be extinct - a Lazarus bird. Only Cullen Witter has other things on his mind with the recent death of his cousin and then the disappearance of his younger brother, Gabriel.

On hyphen8's wishlist. To TOC on 9/28/13.

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, September 29, 2013

2012 Printz Award winner received today with lots of other goodies - thank you ghir! The "bear rug" is still making me smile.

(Larger photo here.)

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I think a 2-foot tall woodpecker would freak me out, whether or not it was supposed to be extinct.

I'm going to count this for NancyNova's States/Territories challenge: this is book 42/59 (Arkansas).

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Diamond Head Market in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, February 02, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (2/2/2014 UTC) at Diamond Head Market in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Released for GoryDetails's Backyard Bird Count release challenge and awaywithfairies's Heads Shoulders Knees and Toes challenge.

(Larger photo here.)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks for finding this book!

If you're new to Bookcrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community and learn what it has to offer.

Freed any good books lately? It's good for the circulation. :)