corner corner Population: 485: Meeting Your Neighbors One Siren at a Time

Population: 485: Meeting Your Neighbors One Siren at a Time
by Michael Perry | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by wingquietorchidwing of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Monday, August 05, 2013

status (set by quietorchid): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingquietorchidwing from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Monday, August 05, 2013

Perry is a free-lance writer and poet, and also a member of the voluntary fire department in his small home town. After wandering for 10 years, he returned home, and took up his life. This is his rumination ofn how small towns work, how community is built, pieced together, as he says, one siren at a time.

There's a lot of food for thought in this book, and a deep sense of how we are all ultimately connected. Fly far little book!

Journal Entry 2 by wingquietorchidwing at Gingko Coffee Shop - Snelling and Minnehaha in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (8/6/2013 UTC) at Gingko Coffee Shop - Snelling and Minnehaha in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Left on the shelf to look for a new reader!

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!