corner corner Johnny & The Dead

Johnny & The Dead
by Terry Pratchett | Literature & Fiction
Registered by chelseagirl of Faringdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 18, 2003

status (set by nkmoore): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by chelseagirl from Faringdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 18, 2003

I bought this ages ag and still haven't got round to reading it ... there's someone near here that I think likes Terry Pratchett, so I'm really hoping that they will find it ... release details to follow!

Journal Entry 2 by chelseagirl at on Friday, December 19, 2003

Released on Friday, December 19, 2003 at Victoria Road, Farnborough in Farnborough, England United Kingdom.

In the car park behind Romans ... leaning against the back wheel of a blue Cavalier that's parked opposite the garages ....

Go on Kleptokitty, this one's for you ... Happy Xmas!

Journal Entry 3 by Kleptokitty on Friday, December 19, 2003

Whoo! A Pratchett book I haven't read yet!

And .... a mysterious package on a string under my car! I'm going to have to hide it from myself otherwise temptation will get the better of me before Christmas.

Congratulations Chelseagirl. You've finally managed to convince my colleagues that I'm nuts - no great suprise there but I do try to keep up this pretence at work & leaping up & legging it into the car park midway through a conversation sort of spoilt it!!

Thankyou :~) thankyou :~) thankyou :~)

Journal Entry 4 by Kleptokitty on Monday, January 12, 2004

Not a patch on the Discworld books, but still enjoyed it.

Journal Entry 5 by Kleptokitty at n/a in n/a, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, January 15, 2004

Released on Thursday, January 15, 2004 at n/a in n/a, By Post Controlled Releases.

Released to my non BC friend, Neil, by post

Journal Entry 6 by nkmoore from Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, February 16, 2004

Am going to read it