corner corner Case Histories: A Novel

Case Histories: A Novel
by Kate Atkinson | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingiwillrejoicewing of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 7/21/2013

status (set by dark-draco): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingiwillrejoicewing from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Sunday, July 21, 2013

From a BookMoocher in Ohio.

Book #1 in the Jackson Brodie series. (Click the small globe (above) for a synopsis of this book!)

Reserved for a book ring.

Journal Entry 2 by wingiwillrejoicewing at BookRing, by mail -- Controlled Releases on Monday, October 21, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (10/21/2013 UTC) at BookRing, by mail -- Controlled Releases

Released into my ABC (Alphabet) Bookrings - US version - Books Beginning with the Letter C. Happy travels, little book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Thursday, October 24, 2013

I'm looking forward to reading this book.

11/24/2017
Reserved for Dark-Draco's birthday.

12/10/2017
I quit on this book but I'm not blaming the book. I started it the night before my flight to Jamaica and read it on the flight but I just couldn't get into it. I think my mind was more into vacation than the book. (Three weeks later, I'm still reading the next book I picked up. December has been crazy, busy, and little time for reading).

Journal Entry 4 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (1/3/2018 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

Book is in the mail.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Journal Entry 5 by wingdark-dracowing at Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, February 11, 2018

Thank you so much for my wonderful birthday package and book.