corner corner A Suitable Boy

A Suitable Boy
by Vikram Seth | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingVekikiwing of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 7/17/2013

status (set by BrunelMuseum): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingVekikiwing from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 17, 2013

This sat on my to be read pile for ages, since the size of it was a bit intimidating. well, I finally tackled it! I'm ... well, it was good, but overly long, It really needed a lot of editing as I really felt it drag in places. Some interesting characters though

Journal Entry 2 by wingVekikiwing at Brunel Museum in Rotherhithe, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, July 26, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (7/26/2013 UTC) at Brunel Museum in Rotherhithe, Greater London United Kingdom

Left in the mini-OBCZ in the museum cafe

If you found this book, welcome to Bookcrossing! I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to keep the book, or pass it on once you've read it - it'd be great if you could let us know that you've got it, and what you plan to do with it (you can remain anonymous if you wish, or sign up for free and become a part of our lovely bookcrossing community). Thanks!

Journal Entry 3 by wingBrunelMuseumwing at Rotherhithe, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, July 29, 2013

This is a wonderful book - thank you Vekiki.

Journal Entry 4 by wingBrunelMuseumwing at Brunel Museum in Rotherhithe, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, July 29, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (7/29/2013 UTC) at Brunel Museum in Rotherhithe, Greater London United Kingdom

This is now on our bookshelf.