corner corner The Confession of Fitzwilliam Darcy

The Confession of Fitzwilliam Darcy
by Mary Street | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingHI77wing of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 7/14/2013

status (set by grubsneerg): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingHI77wing from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Sunday, July 14, 2013

The guys a mess of rules,

pulling about his emotions
like a clamentine.

Journal Entry 2 by wingHI77wing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Saturday, August 03, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (8/5/2013 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

This little book is a surprise! :)

It's for a great BC who was kind enough to offer box of books to whomever wanted one. This book is a thank you for that. I haven't gotten mine yet but I couldn't wait anymore to send it off! lol :D

Journal Entry 3 by winggrubsneergwing at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Thank you, HI77, for this book from my wishlist! I'm a little too obsessed with Pride & Prejudice, so I can't wait to read it. But I will wait until I get your promised box of books to you--keep an eye out!

Journal Entry 4 by winggrubsneergwing at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, July 25, 2015

Every fan of Jane Austen's "Pride & Prejudice" wonders just what was going on in Mr. Darcy's head and this book is a satisfying answer to that question. At last, this accounts for the marked change in Fitzwilliam Darcy from when Lizzie rejected his insulting first proposal at Rosings to when he unexpectedly finds Lizzie at Pemberley months later. Mary Street did a phenomenal job of getting inside Mr. Darcy's (and Jane Austen's) head.

Journal Entry 5 by winggrubsneergwing at Little Free Library #1670, Twin Lakes Expansion in Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, April 18, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (4/18/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library #1670, Twin Lakes Expansion in Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA

Left in the Little Free Library around 2:30 p.m.

Congratulations--you caught a book!

Take your time reading the book, and after you finish, please make a journal entry to record your thoughts about it. This book is now yours, and you can keep it if you choose, though we would love for you to share it. If you pass it along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it.