corner corner Where the Heart Is (Oprah's Book Club)

Where the Heart Is (Oprah's Book Club)
by Billie Letts | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingMrsPeelwing of Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on 7/14/2013

status (set by dboosh): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingMrsPeelwing from Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on Sunday, July 14, 2013

Where The Heart is has been on my shelf a while. I think a friend passed it to me, but i just don't think I'm going to get to it, so I'll set it free.

--Registered in Basel, Switzerland --

Journal Entry 2 by wingMrsPeelwing at Ljubljanski Grad (Castle) in Ljubljana, Osrednja Slovenija - Okolica Ljubljane in Ljubljana Slovenia on Friday, May 30, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (5/30/2014 UTC) at Ljubljanski Grad (Castle) in Ljubljana, Osrednja Slovenija - Okolica Ljubljane in Ljubljana Slovenia

In the Little Library (book box) by the bike racks between the parking lot and castle.

I was so exited yesterday to see some tiny little libraries in the Ljubljana Castle! The only problem was that I had left my bookcrossing books in the hotel. :(
So I made a special trip up today to drop them off. One in the box on the wall near the funicular, one by the bike racks by the parking lot. Hopefully someone will pick them up :-)

Journal Entry 3 by dboosh at Ljubljana, Osrednja Slovenija - Okolica Ljubljane in Ljubljana Slovenia on Friday, June 06, 2014

I was excited to see the Little Free Library boxes at Ljubljanski Grad, and even more excited to find a book written in English that I had always wanted to read, but never sought out myself. I picked up the book from the box on Friday, 5/30/14--the same day it was left apparently. Finished reading it this evening. This book is now "living" in Providence, Rhode Island, USA.