corner corner If you could see me now [Paperback] by Cecelia Ahern

If you could see me now [Paperback] by Cecelia Ahern
by Cecelia Ahern | Women's Fiction
Registered by wingnistbrwing of Bremen, Bremen Germany on 7/14/2013

status (set by nistbr): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingnistbrwing from Bremen, Bremen Germany on Sunday, July 14, 2013

One oft the books I try to read in the 2nd half of 2013.

For me a little bit spooky, at the beginnen.
Elizabth is not sure to become crazy, or maybe she notice Ivan...the new friend of her 6 year old nephew Luke. Problem is, only Luke can see Ivan. And sometimes Elizabth can hear him... cant write that much. ...
I liked this book very much. It makes me think about the younger and the older People.
Sometimes it makes more sense to see the world from another Position.

Hopefully this book find somebody who like it also.
I take it with me on my trip to South Africa.
- Irish book on the way from Germany upto South Africa -

Journal Entry 2 by wingnistbrwing at -- Not sure which province yet in Somewhere in South Africa, -- Wild Released somewhere in state -- South Africa on Sunday, September 08, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (10/9/2013 UTC) at -- Not sure which province yet in Somewhere in South Africa, -- Wild Released somewhere in state -- South Africa

Viel Spaß beim lesen und wieder frei lassen.
Melde dich mal wieder, liebes Buch. Erzähl einfach, wie es dir bei deinem neuen Leser gefällt.

Have lots of fun reading this book.
Would be nice, you would release this book in the wild after reading, or hand it over to a friend.
... have fun little book! would be nice to hear something of you and how you like it, with your new people ...