corner corner Snow Crash (Bantam Spectra Book)

Snow Crash (Bantam Spectra Book)
by Neal Stephenson | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 7/12/2013

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, July 16, 2013

This book was chosen 6/29/13 at The Book Thing of Baltimore, an organization whose mission it is to put books into the hands of those who want them.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, August 18, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (8/18/2013 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, September 19, 2013

I selected this book from Little Free Library #7220 -Twinbrook - to travel elsewhere...

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library # 226 - Tenbrook Dr. in Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Friday, October 04, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (10/4/2013 UTC) at Little Free Library # 226 - Tenbrook Dr. in Silver Spring, Maryland USA

I released this book in Little Free Library # 226 on Tenley Drive in Silver Spring, Maryand.

-------------------

Welcome to BookCrossing, where we make the whole world a library!

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so I know this book has found a new home. I encourage you to join BookCrossing (free!) so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun, and your personal information will never be shared or sold. If you decide to join, consider listing "SqueakyChu" as your referring person.

Take your time reading the book. When you finish, make another journal entry to record your thoughts about it. This book is now yours so you can keep it or share it with someone else. If you pass it along, please make a release note to let us know where you left it.

Happy reading!