corner corner Notorious

Notorious
by Richard Bath | Sports
Registered by wingdugoengchewing of Hilden, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 7/10/2013

status (set by Vekiki): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingdugoengchewing from Hilden, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, July 10, 2013

a perfect book for the bookcrossing olympics:-)

Journal Entry 2 by Anhang at Hilden, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Sunday, July 14, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (7/15/2013 UTC) at Hilden, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

@ Buch: wünsche gute Reise, lass viel von Dir lesen
Vielen Dank - Many thanks for the fantastic challenge

Artistic- Badminton

This book is part of the BC Olympics - Badminton

Journal Entry 3 by wingVekikiwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 17, 2013

wow! I'm blown away by such a lively gift, the necklace is so cute and thoughtful! thank you

Journal Entry 4 by wingVekikiwing at Soho Square, W1 in Soho, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, July 19, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (7/19/2013 UTC) at Soho Square, W1 in Soho, Greater London United Kingdom

Leaving this somewhere in Soho sqaure

If you found this book, welcome to Bookcrossing! I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to keep the book, or pass it on once you've read it - it'd be great if you could let us know that you've got it, and what you plan to do with it (you can remain anonymous if you wish, or sign up for free and become a part of our lovely bookcrossing community). Thanks!