corner corner The Princess and the Pea (and other stories)

The Princess and the Pea (and other stories)
by Hans Christian Anderson | Children's Books
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 7/3/2013

status (set by hulagirl21): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 03, 2013

This is now a bookcrossing book :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (7/4/2013 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

You have found a travelling book. Why not join in the fun? Read, release and pass on but don't forget to write a Journal Entry telling us where you found the book, if you read it what you thought about it and where you are going to leave it. If you join bookcrossing before you do the entry you will get an alert when the next person writes up about it and can track its travels. If you prefer to just leave an Anonymous Journal Entry, it will brighten up my day either way. Oh and if you like the book sooooo much you just don't want to let it go that is fine too, maybe one day eh :)

Enjoy!!

This will be our entry for the Triple Jump event in the Bookcrossing Olympics. Because we know there is no way we will beat our competitors we are being much more relaxed than we originally intended. So much so it is starting its journey by second class post :))

Off to saskiasosmile

Journal Entry 3 by saskiasosmile at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, July 06, 2013

The Princess and the Pea, Thumbelina, and The Shepherdess and the Little Chimneysweep are the three stories in this sweet little book .
Since it is Saturday, I will send it on early next week to Foxy737, who might like to read it to her children.

Journal Entry 4 by saskiasosmile at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, July 08, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (7/8/2013 UTC) at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

In the post now, to go to Foxy737 !
Second part of the Triple Jump challenge as part of the Unofficial BC Olympics..

Journal Entry 5 by foxy737 at Westgate, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Arrived nice and early this morning as third part of the triple jump event, going to release in a special goody bag in about one hour at daughters sports day ;)

Journal Entry 6 by foxy737 at -- Wild Released somewhere in Westgate -- in Westgate, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (7/9/2013 UTC) at -- Wild Released somewhere in Westgate -- in Westgate, Kent United Kingdom

Releasing as part of Vekiki's Olympic challenges, taking to daughters sports day in a goody release bag includes a princess crown and a packet of sweet peas to plant and grow
Released at Piggybank Nursery schools sports day at St Saviours school field

ETA not picked up at sports day so moved from school field back to outside Piggybank Nursery in Station Rd.

Happy hunting if already bookcrossing member but if this is all new to you please read paragraph below for more info

Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, please make a journal entry so that I know this book has been found and what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and your e-mail address is never given out) please say foxy737 referred you. Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 7 by hulagirl21 at Westgate on Sea, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 09, 2013

found this book when picking up my son from piggybank nursery thank you foxy737 will read it tonight and send it on its way my daughter loves the tiara and we are excited to plant to seeds and watch them grow

Journal Entry 8 by hulagirl21 at St Mildred's Rd in Westgate on Sea, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, July 18, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (7/12/2013 UTC) at St Mildred's Rd in Westgate on Sea, Kent United Kingdom

was left at piggybank nursery