corner corner Kasimir und die Bauernhof-Olympiade

Kasimir und die Bauernhof-Olympiade
by Julia Boehme | Children's Books
Registered by wingdugoengchewing of Hilden, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 7/3/2013

status (set by dustyflint): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingdugoengchewing from Hilden, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Pixi-Serie 208

passt wunderbar zum Olympiade-Spiel

Journal Entry 2 by wingdugoengchewing at Somewhere in the World in Somewhere in the World, -- Wild Released somewhere -- International Waters on Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (7/10/2013 UTC) at Somewhere in the World in Somewhere in the World, -- Wild Released somewhere -- International Waters

the book title was changed to "Hildania und die Olympiada"

it is just a small Pixi-book that fits in, so this book is travelling as a message in the bootle.
We send it to Hawaii and with help from Dustyflint it will be wild released in the ocean.
We do not have all details for currents and drifts in that region but we are prety sure, the book will be reaching international water, very, very far from land soon:-)

PS: I normally DO protect the enviroment and especially what concerns the oceans I once learned: take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but bubbles..
But - sorry - in this special case I have to make an exception.I hope, Poseidon/Neptun will forgive me...

Journal Entry 3 by dustyflint at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, July 26, 2013

Received via post today - will release in the ocean this weekend. Lovely packaging, a message in a bottle.

Journal Entry 4 by dustyflint at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, August 25, 2013

Delivered to bookfriend headed for the Big Island of Hawaii. Will be released there. Awaiting photos!

Journal Entry 5 by dustyflint at Puna, Hawaii USA on Thursday, September 05, 2013

Released in Puna on the Big Island of Hawaii! Bon Voyage!