corner corner GALLOWS VIEW

GALLOWS VIEW
by Peter Robinson | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 7/1/2013

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, July 01, 2013

Detective Chief Inspector Alan Banks has recently moved to the yorkshire Dales from London to escape the stress of the metroplois. But he soon finds that life in the country is not quite as idylic as he had imagined.

First in a series that I really keep meaning to start! Want to release this at the BCUK UnCon (as it's based in Yorkshire) will do so regardless of wheter I've read it or not!

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at -- Somewhere in Leeds in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 15, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (9/27/2013 UTC) at -- Somewhere in Leeds in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

This book will be released somewhere between Brighouse & Leeds at sometime between September 27th & 29th when Bookcrossers are gathering for an annual convention.

We will be releasing many books around Leeds & you can help us to track this one by taking a moment to make a journal entry. Let us know where you found it, what you thought of it or let us know where it's going next - you can write as much or as little as you like!

Enjoy your book....& if you decide to join in the fun at Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!

Released as part of the 2013 TV SERIES Challenge (#24)

Up-date!... left on a wall (library?) on the way to All Bar One for the Release Walk, 9.30ish Sunday September 29th 2013 :o)

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 04, 2014

No leido.