corner corner A Woman Named Jackie

A Woman Named Jackie
by Clemens David Heymann | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 6/30/2013

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Sunday, June 30, 2013

This is now a bookcrossing book :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at The Sage in Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Sunday, June 30, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (7/1/2013 UTC) at The Sage in Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

You have found a travelling book. Why not join in the fun? Read, release and pass on but don't forget to write a Journal Entry telling us where you found the book, if you read it what you thought about it and where you are going to leave it. If you join bookcrossing before you do the entry you will get an alert when the next person writes up about it and can track its travels. If you prefer to just leave an Anonymous Journal Entry, it will brighten up my day either way. Oh and if you like the book sooooo much you just don't want to let it go that is fine too, maybe one day eh :)

Enjoy!!

Releasing for the BC Olympic challenge - Weightlifting event. Weighing in at 1,250g (1.25kg)

(also fits in with week 26 of the Never Judge a Book by its Cover Challenge - Redo of profiles)

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, August 22, 2013

I found this book at a Civil Service event at The Sage, Gateshead. The name of the event was 'Be Exceptional' and although I haven't had time to read the book, what I already know of Jackie O is that she was an exceptional lady and it felt apt to find this biography there. I've been a bit selfish and kept the book indoors for over a month now so I am going to release it at York on the 9.28 train from Newcastle this Saturday. The train goes way past York so it'll be fun to see where it ends up :)

Thanks Diane, this was the first travelling book I've come across!