corner corner The Brass Verdict

The Brass Verdict
by Michael Connelly | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 6/27/2013

status (set by ylajki): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, July 18, 2013

Copy given to me - will be wild-released.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at -- controlled release in -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, July 27, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (7/24/2013 UTC) at -- controlled release in -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 3 by ylajki at Naples, Florida USA on Friday, April 04, 2014

Good read. Passed on to me by a gal from England while on holiday in Naples, Florida, USA.