corner corner The Thirteenth Tale

The Thirteenth Tale
by Diane Setterfield | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingAbi-Gibbywing of Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on 6/26/2013

status (set by Janeka): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingAbi-Gibbywing from Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Brought in local charity shop as it sounded like a really good read

Journal Entry 2 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Friday, February 27, 2015

Enjoyed this book very very much. I think the author did a fantastic job of telling the story. The book keeps you guessing until the last page

Journal Entry 3 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Friday, February 27, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (3/3/2015 UTC) at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom

Now off on its journey to Sweden. I hope you enjoy the book as much as I dis

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

Journal Entry 4 by FraukeRo at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Monday, March 09, 2015

Beautiful sunny weather and a package waiting in the mail box - what a nice monday morning :-) Thank you for the book!

Journal Entry 5 by FraukeRo at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Thursday, March 12, 2015

What a beautiful story! It's probably more suitable for a long winter night than for spring mornings - but great to read either way. I've had Kevin Olusola's cover of 'Stay With Me" stuck in my head all day long that somehow seemed to match this story perfectly. Im not sure that was a good timing, though. The combination might have led to 'an ailment that afflicts ladies of romatic imagination'. I should probably add some Sherlock Holmes to my medicine cabinet just in case ;-)

Journal Entry 6 by FraukeRo at Großefehn, Niedersachsen Germany on Monday, March 30, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (3/30/2015 UTC) at Großefehn, Niedersachsen Germany

Moving on to Portugal :-) Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by Janeka at Vila Real, Vila Real Portugal on Saturday, April 11, 2015

Thank you so much for this offer, FraukeRo! I'm really excited to read this :)