corner corner Lustrum

Lustrum
by Robert Harris | Literature & Fiction
Registered by jennsiegrist of Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on 6/24/2013

status (set by JPix): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by jennsiegrist from Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, June 24, 2013

I enjoyed this historical fiction novel...

Journal Entry 2 by jennsiegrist at Basingstoke Train Station in Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, June 24, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (6/25/2013 UTC) at Basingstoke Train Station in Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom

Releasing this tomorrow morning at the train station book drop off box.

Journal Entry 3 by wingJPixwing at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Found this book at the book exchange box in Basingstoke train station. Looks interesting, and big!

Journal Entry 4 by wingJPixwing at Basingstoke Train Station in Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, February 02, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (2/4/2014 UTC) at Basingstoke Train Station in Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom

My bookshelf is overflowing and I need to make some space so this book is going back out into the world without me reading it. I will leave it back in the book box in the platform 2/3 waiting room of Basingstoke Train Station.

Hello, and welcome to Bookcrossing! Thanks for finding this book, I hope you enjoy it. Please leave a message to say where you found it, it's free and anonymous! Feel free to keep the book, give it to a friend or release it into the wild again for someone else to find. If you would like to track where the book goes next join Bookcrossing (also free) and you'll get sent an email when the next person finds it. Happy reading...