corner corner The Book of Questions

The Book of Questions
by Gregory Stock Ph.D. | Other
Registered by JordisLank of -- Irgendwo --, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 6/16/2013

status (set by Bookworm-lady): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by JordisLank from -- Irgendwo --, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Sunday, June 16, 2013

That book is fun. It asks questions. About yourself.

It is challenging. It makes you think. There are not trivia questions, the questions are bold and embarressing, or just to difficult to ask by yourself. You will find questions about integrety, of sex, of what you would do for money, even things too personal to talk about out loud. You can ask yourself or your friends (or your enemies ;)), it stimulates conversation and it challanges you.

I really loved this small book. I am still puzzling about some of those questions about myself ...

Journal Entry 2 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The little book is here! :)
Thanks for the tea (I love tea!) and the self adhesive bookmarks,which I had never seen before.
I've leafed through the book, and it is quite interesting. I will read it later today, take its photo as agreed... and send it back!
Good luck with this challenge... and thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Friday, June 28, 2013

Great and fast reading!
A very interesting starting point:
"We react strongly to questions which touch our own unresolved questions, so the questions you avoid may be the ones yo need to consider most."
These questions cover all areas, and may be a great way to know yourself or others better.
Thanks for sharing, JordisLank; after its brief time in Spain, the book returns to you.
Good luck with your challenge... and I'm glad you liked the photos!
Eva

Journal Entry 4 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Friday, June 28, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (6/28/2013 UTC) at Madrid, Madrid Spain

Sent back to JordisLank in Germany, with a "little extra something" from Madrid. :)

Journal Entry 5 by JordisLank at Air Mail, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, July 06, 2013

"The book of questions" is back :) Thanks you Bookworm-Lady for the wonderful fridge magnet and the card :) I love it!

So, the book visited spain! Now its back in Germany and I will see if I can squeeze some other country in before it goes on its big car journey.

Picture from the book in Spain (with Bookworm-Ladys Cookbook and fan and fridge magnet (now with me :)):

Update:

The book has gone through some more countries (nine) now. Here is the list no no particular order

Spain
Croatia
Serbia
Hungery
Germany

and here are the pictures:

A big *thank you* from BookCrossing Olypia-Team Hildania to all, who helped out!

Journal Entry 6 by JordisLank at 2. Klasse in -- Bahn/Bus/Zug/Schiff --, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Sunday, August 25, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (8/25/2013 UTC) at 2. Klasse in -- Bahn/Bus/Zug/Schiff --, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany

Das Buch fährt mit dem Zug gen Hamburg und hofft darauf wieder ins Ausland zu kommen.

Gute Reise :)

Journal Entry 7 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Sunday, August 25, 2013

I loved the photos. Thanks for sharing!
And I'm glad I could help. :)