corner corner The Kite Runner

The Kite Runner
by Khaled Hosseini | Literature & Fiction
Registered by elstaplador of Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on 6/15/2013

status (set by jax987654321): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by elstaplador from Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 15, 2013

Dear reader, dear finder - thank you for coming here to see where this book has been so far. I hope you enjoy it! Do feel free to leave a journal entry below saying where you found this, what you thought of it, and what you intend to do with it.

Team Ruritania's entry in the Shot Put event in the BookCrossing Olympics (http://bookcrossingolympics.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/shot-put.html)

Journal Entry 2 by elstaplador at Maybe to you?????, Stealth Mission -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, June 15, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (6/15/2013 UTC) at Maybe to you?????, Stealth Mission -- Controlled Releases

Sending to one of my Olympic rivals in the Shot Put event. Enjoy, and have a lovely summer!

Journal Entry 3 by foxy737 at Westgate, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, June 20, 2013

So it would seem I am a stealth mission lol, thank you for the surprise wishlist rabck book, I'm busy reading other books for the challenges myself at the moment but will add to mount TBR and get to this as soon as an overwhelmed bookcrosser can ;)
Thanks again
Sarah x

Gained an ebook version so passing this on

Journal Entry 4 by foxy737 at Somewhere in Canterbury, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, August 24, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (8/25/2013 UTC) at Somewhere in Canterbury, Kent United Kingdom

Taking to meet up in Canterbury on August 25th if unclaimed will leave either at the venue The WestGate Inn or somewhere nearby in town before heading home

Journal Entry 5 by wingjax987654321wing at Ealing, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, August 26, 2013

I've read this book in the past and it is very good. I picked it up at the Canterbury meetup to leave at a local sheltered housing scheme

Journal Entry 6 by wingjax987654321wing at -- Somewhere in Ealing in Ealing, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, August 26, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (8/26/2013 UTC) at -- Somewhere in Ealing in Ealing, Greater London United Kingdom

left at a local sheltered housing scheme.