corner corner In the Forest

In the Forest
by Edna O'Brien | Literature & Fiction
Registered by NowINkA of Płock, Mazowieckie Poland on 6/10/2013

status (set by NowINkA): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by NowINkA from Płock, Mazowieckie Poland on Monday, June 10, 2013

Went to a second-hand bookshop today and picked up a random book for the BookCrossing Games - event: Tumbling /tumble up your reading habits - read and release a new-to-you author/. It turned out to be a novel by Irish author that I have neither read nor heard of before.

I'm looking forward to reading this book especially that, as it seems, it is based on a true story.

Journal Entry 2 by NowINkA at Płock, Mazowieckie Poland on Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I have just finished reading this book! A story of a woman and her little son murdered by seriously unstable young man. It made me sad and sorry, both for the victims and deranged killer. Deeply moving.

Journal Entry 3 by NowINkA at Podolszyce in Płock, Mazowieckie Poland on Friday, July 05, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (7/5/2013 UTC) at Podolszyce in Płock, Mazowieckie Poland

Not exactly "in the forest" but I left the book as close to the trees as I could at that moment.

*****
Gratulacje! Jeśli to czytasz, to znaczy, że prawdopodobnie znalazłeś/łaś jedną z uwolnionych przeze mnie książek. Teraz jest Twoja i możesz z nią zrobić, co zechcesz (zatrzymać, przeczytać lub/i podać dalej). Byłoby jednak miło, gdybyś zostawił/a wpis w powyższym dzienniku (anonimowo lub jako nowy członek portalu bookcrossing.com). Wielkie dzięki!

Congratulations! If you read this, then you have probably found one of my released books. It is yours now and you can do with it as you please (keep it, read it or/and pass it on). Would be nice though if you left a journal entry here (either anonymously or as a new BC member - it's really up to you). Many thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by NowINkA at Płock, Mazowieckie Poland on Friday, July 05, 2013

Ooops! On my way back home I found the book lying under the tree completely invisible for those unaware of what they might find so I picked it up again and I'll try to find more suitable place for it tomorrow.

Journal Entry 5 by NowINkA at Podolszyce in Płock, Mazowieckie Poland on Saturday, July 06, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (7/6/2013 UTC) at Podolszyce in Płock, Mazowieckie Poland

Ok, so after a slight false start yesterday, today I "tumbled" :P in a proper way (while jogging)! I even managed to leave the book in a real forest (or that's at least what people call that wee tree park - Lasek brzozowy).

A theme release as well.

Hope the finder enjoys the book.

*****

Ta książka została uwolniona w ramach Mistrzostw BookCrossingowych - dyscyplina: Gimnastyka sportowa /przeczytaj i uwolnij książkę nieznanego ci wcześniej autora/