corner corner Seven Yorkshire Tales (Penguin 60s)

Seven Yorkshire Tales (Penguin 60s)
by James Herriot | Humor
Registered by saskiasosmile of Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 6/8/2013

status (set by saskiasosmile): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by saskiasosmile from Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 08, 2013

7 stories about the famous Yorkshire vet.

Journal Entry 2 by saskiasosmile at on a bench near the school in Ainthorpe, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, August 01, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (8/1/2013 UTC) at on a bench near the school in Ainthorpe, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Dear finder: You have a travelling book!
It was released to celebrate YORKSHIRE DAY, August the 1st!
That is why this is a Yorkshire themed book. And you may have found some other Yorkshire goodies with it.

Please journal here, to tell me that you have found this book.
You can do this completely anonymously. But if you do, this will give Team Yorkshire an extra point in a game we are playing with other people who also like to leave books for other to find.

You can do with this little book as you like. I hope you will read and enjoy it.
Then it would love to be passed on to another reader.

Do have a look round this site, maybe you like books as much as I do, and decide to join Bookcrossing! If you do, please note that you were referred by saskiasosmile.
All the best for your future reading!

(Released for the Bookcrossing Olympics, a team themed release for team Yorkshire)