corner corner My Cat Is Ignoring Me!: 50 Ways to a Happy Healthy Pet (Happy Healthy Pets)

My Cat Is Ignoring Me!: 50 Ways to a Happy Healthy Pet (Happy Healthy Pets)
by Peter Wedderburn | Pets & Animals
Registered by saskiasosmile of Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 6/8/2013

status (set by saskiasosmile): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by saskiasosmile from Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 08, 2013

Witty book about cat's preferences and how to care for them.

Journal Entry 2 by saskiasosmile at highstreet in Guisborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 08, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (6/8/2013 UTC) at highstreet in Guisborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Dear finder: You have found a travelling book!
Please journal here to tell me that it is safe in your hands. You can do this absolutely anonymously!
I hope you will enjoy this book. It has been released in honour of one of my two cats (sisters) called Mitska. I lost them both during the last year.
You can keep it if you like. But if you decide to let it go to another reader again, may I ask you to journal to say this. Again, you can do this completely anonymously.

Do have a look round this site. It is such fun, you might want to join bookcrossing! You choose your own screen name and no one will ever know your email address.
If you join, please note that you were referred by saskiasosmile. (There is place to fill this in). best wishes to you!
All the best for your future reading!