corner corner David Copperfield (Vintage Classics)

David Copperfield (Vintage Classics)
by Charles Dickens | Literature & Fiction
Registered by elstaplador of Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on 6/6/2013

status (set by elstaplador): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by elstaplador from Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 06, 2013

Dear reader, dear finder - thank you for coming here to see where this book has been so far. I hope you enjoy it! Do feel free to leave a journal entry below saying where you found this, what you thought of it, and what you intend to do with it.

For the Marathon event in the Olympic challenge. 877pp. Purchased, registered, and started reading on 6th June 2013.

Journal Entry 2 by elstaplador at Woking, Surrey United Kingdom on Thursday, July 25, 2013

Re-reading an old friend. David Copperfield is probably my favourite Dickens (though I will freely admit to not having read them all!). The younger generation is a bit tiresome (apart from Traddles and Sophy), but I can forgive an awful lot for the sake of Betsey Trotwood and Mr Micawber.

One thing that's always intrigued me about this book is how many names David Copperfield gets given over the course of it. In fact, very few people seem to actually call him David.

Journal Entry 3 by elstaplador at Somewhere in town... in Woking, Surrey United Kingdom on Sunday, July 28, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (7/28/2013 UTC) at Somewhere in town... in Woking, Surrey United Kingdom

This book has been released as part of the BookCrossing.com project, which allows readers to follow the books they've loved and passed on as they travel through the wild. If you enjoy this book, please consider leaving a journal entry below saying where you found it, what you thought of it, and where it might be going next.

Released outside the Police Station. "Copperfield"... geddit?

Marathon