corner corner Headhunters

Headhunters
by Jo Nesbo | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Apocalypticpeer of Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on 6/3/2013

status (set by freddieboy): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Apocalypticpeer from Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, June 03, 2013

This is an easy read and nice page turner. I had taken it on holiday with me. Read it before watching the movie!

Journal Entry 2 by Apocalypticpeer at Biblos, Chambers Street in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, June 03, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (6/6/2013 UTC) at Biblos, Chambers Street in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Given to Bookfrogster to take to Edinburgh meet-up

Journal Entry 3 by wingdiscoveryloverwing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, June 07, 2013

Quite a few people have recommended this author to me, and I've got one already. I know of someone who's working their way through Nesbo's work, so if I don't read it, I've got someone to pass it on to :-) Or if I do enjoy the other one I've got one to go on with!

Journal Entry 4 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 29, 2013

Love Jo Nesbo so very gratefully received from discoverylover - hope you enjoyed the UnCon as much as I did :o)

Journal Entry 5 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 05, 2014

A really gripping read in which "king-of-the-heap" headhunter Roger Brown finds himself hunted.....& not in a good way! Brown has a nice little side-line going in art theft & spots a chance to lift one of the most sought-after paintings in modern art history. Unluckily for Brown the paintings owner is not about to let him get away with it.

The characters are well-written & credible, the pace is fast & with the fact you can't be sure exactly who is on Brown's side means it's an enthralling read - well I thought so anyhow.

Thanks for sharing discoverylover, I'll probably wild-release it in Scarborough next week as part of the 2014 MOVIE BOOKS RELEASE CHALLENGE.

....oh, & I defy anyone not to read Chapter 13 "Methane" without wrinkling their nose in disgust...bleurgh!!! ;o)

Journal Entry 6 by wingPlum-crazywing at South Bay in Scarborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (1/12/2014 UTC) at South Bay in Scarborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Left on a bench by the harbour (opposite The Richard III)

Released as part of the 2014 MOVIE BOOKS CHALLENGE (#1)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 7 by freddieboy at Scarborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, February 09, 2014

Very pleased to have found this book. It will accompany me to Madeira shortly