corner corner A Room Full of Bones: A Ruth Galloway Investigation

A Room Full of Bones: A Ruth Galloway Investigation
by Elly Griffiths | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 6/2/2013

status (set by han_cat): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, June 02, 2013

It is Halloween night, and the local museum in King's Lynn is preparing for an unusual event - the opening of a coffin containing the bones of a medieval bishop. But when Ruth Galloway arrives to supervise, she finds the museum's curator lying dead beside the coffin. It is only a matter of time before she and DI Nelson cross paths once more, as he is called in to investigate. Soon the museum's wealthy owner lies dead in his stables too.

These two deaths could be from natural causes but Nelson isn't convinced. When threatening letters come to light, events take an even more sinister turn. But as Ruth's friends become involved, where will her loyalties lie? As her convictions are tested, she and Nelson must discover how Aboriginal skulls, drug smuggling and the mystery of The Dreaming may hold the answer to these deaths, and their own survival.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, July 15, 2013

Oh er...there's a touch of the supernatural creeping in here. Cathbad usually brings a bit of mysticism to these tales but this time Nelson's having a rather mystical experience of his own....part of me it shouldn't work but it does! An interesting twist to an always enjoyable series :o)

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at BCUK Unconvention 2013 in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 15, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (9/27/2013 UTC) at BCUK Unconvention 2013 in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

To be released onto the buffet table at the BCUK Unconvention. If it's not picked up by a bookcrosser it will be released into the wild when we undertake our release walk......wherever you found it please let us know it's safe with you :o)

Journal Entry 4 by han_cat at Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 28, 2013

Picked up at the book buffet, always have an eye for East Anglian crime books as it's my home turf (originally).

Journal Entry 5 by han_cat at Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 24, 2013

Enjoyed the setting much more than the story. Nice quick read.

Journal Entry 6 by han_cat at Monthly Bookcrossing Meetup at The Graduate in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 24, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (11/26/2013 UTC) at Monthly Bookcrossing Meetup at The Graduate in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Releasing at the November 2013 York Meetup.

Hello, lucky finder. If you're new to Bookcrossing, thank you for visiting the website.

Please take a moment to let us know you have the book - then everyone who has had it previously can follow it's journey! Then please post a review when you've read it.

Journal Entry 7 by han_cat at Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 23, 2014

Hmm this book is still with me, must have missed the meetup. Seems only right to take this book with me to East Anglia .......

Journal Entry 8 by han_cat at YHA in Wells Next The Sea, Norfolk United Kingdom on Saturday, August 23, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (8/25/2014 UTC) at YHA in Wells Next The Sea, Norfolk United Kingdom

Planning to release at the YHA at the end of my stay. Hope you enjoy thebook!

Leave a journal entry and you can see where the book goes next .....