corner corner How to Be an American Housewife

How to Be an American Housewife
by Margaret Dilloway | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingjazzy7112wing of Kitchener, Ontario Canada on 5/30/2013

status (set by jazzy7112): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingjazzy7112wing from Kitchener, Ontario Canada on Thursday, May 30, 2013

This was a great novel, I really like books that are based around a main character who is coming of age as an immigrant in America or Canada. Definitely recommend this book.

Journal Entry 2 by wingjazzy7112wing at Waste Management BookShelf in Waterloo, Ontario Canada on Thursday, May 30, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (5/30/2013 UTC) at Waste Management BookShelf in Waterloo, Ontario Canada

Left on the book exchange shelf. Note: this shelf is available only to employees at WM.

Thank you for finding my book!

I hope this book has a safe home with you for a short, or very long time. It only wants to be read and loved, and would like to check with us from time to time. Thank you for journalling so I can keep track of where my old friend has been.
Please look around on the site - we can be a lovely bunch of people who would enjoy helping you out any time.

Journal Entry 3 by wingjazzy7112wing at Kitchener, Ontario Canada on Thursday, January 18, 2018

The bookshelf is being closed out so I’m wild releasing this instead. :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingjazzy7112wing at McMullan’s in Kitchener, Ontario Canada on Thursday, January 18, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (1/18/2018 UTC) at McMullan’s in Kitchener, Ontario Canada

Thank you for finding my book!