corner corner the coffin dancer

the coffin dancer
by Jefferey Deaver | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by babyimran of Kajang, Sultanate of Selangor (Shah Alam) Malaysia on 12/11/2003

status (set by fflloorr): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by babyimran from Kajang, Sultanate of Selangor (Shah Alam) Malaysia on Thursday, December 11, 2003

The new Lincoln Rhyme bestseller.

Journal Entry 2 by babyimran from Kajang, Sultanate of Selangor (Shah Alam) Malaysia on Thursday, November 11, 2004

Finally, taking this out to be read. Have already sent out PMs to those who have this book in their wish list. More from me about the book.

Nov. 13 - If you love Crime Scene Investigation, you are going to love this. Full of forensic details and procedures.

Journal Entry 3 by babyimran from Kajang, Sultanate of Selangor (Shah Alam) Malaysia on Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I am making this book as a bookray to fulfill some of our fellow bookcrosser wishes. The list shall be as follows:

1. virgulina
2. fantasma

Journal Entry 4 by usedtobe on Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Just received this book in the mail, I will read it and then pass it on to Fantasma. Thanks for this RABCK and the beautiful bookmark, babyimran

Journal Entry 5 by usedtobe on Thursday, June 08, 2006

I've had this on my TBR pile for too long and I finally decided to pick it up. It's another great adventure with Lincoln Rhyme, it's amazing the amount of detail this author can come up with, his criminals are always extremely interesting. I loved the ending as I really wasn't expecting that twist, very well thought! And now I'm curious to know how Rhyme's relationship with Sachs develops, there are a couple of details about his condition that I had no idea about! ;o)
This one is now going to Fantasma as soon as she gets back from her vacation. Thanks for the book babyimran

Journal Entry 6 by Fantasma on Friday, June 30, 2006

And here it is, another one to my increase my TBR pile.
Thanks babyimran and Virgulina.

** Already has another Deaver fan waiting, mady will be the next victim after I read it :op **

Journal Entry 7 by Fantasma on Monday, April 23, 2007

Finally read this one.
Deaver's definitely an excelent writer. Like babyimran said, it's amazing the 'Crime Scene Investigation' type of stuff that he knows and writes in his Lincoln Rhyme books without loosing us completely in the details. It's a page turner, we think the case is almost solved but are still halfway through the book, and a lot of twists await for us in the other half.

Let's see if mady is still interested in the book :)

Journal Entry 8 by mady from Reading, Berkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, June 10, 2007

Yes, I'm still interested in the book! :) Hopefully I'll be reading this one soon!

Journal Entry 9 by mady from Reading, Berkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, August 09, 2007

Another great book by Jeffery Deaver. I was expecting a twist in the plot as I thought it was becoming too obvious... but still I was very surprised!!
It''s already in the hands of another recent Deaver''s fan :)

Journal Entry 10 by fflloorr from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Friday, September 28, 2007

This is my second Deaver's book and I loved it. It doesn't have as many twists as The Vanished Man but it's still a great book.
I can't wait to read another one of Rhyme and Sacks' cases.