corner corner seat of the soul

seat of the soul
by Gary Zukav | Religion & Spirituality
Registered by Pooker3 of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 5/25/2013

status (set by LHarris): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Pooker3 from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, May 25, 2013

Received from a friend's mom. She was moving to smaller digs and couldn't take all of her books, so she has entrusted me to release them for others to enjoy. :)

Journal Entry 2 by Pooker3 at Little Free Library #2873 in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Monday, July 08, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (7/7/2013 UTC) at Little Free Library #2873 in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

To the finder of this book:
I hope you enjoy your new read.

Welcome, also, to the wonderful and wacky world of BookCrossing! Here you'll find a unique and worldwide community of book lovers sharing their books. This book is now yours! Read it, enjoy it. Keep it or pass it on to someone you know, return it to any Little Free Library or even release it into the wild. It is all up to you.

If you make a journal entry (you can do it anonymously or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this book will be notified by e-mail and can follow this book on its travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address) and it's a whole lot of fun!

Journal Entry 3 by Pooker3 at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Monday, July 08, 2013

This book is already out on loan. Young man stopped by to have a look and found a book that he had been meaning to read for a long time. This one. Serendipity. Isn't it neat how that happens!

Journal Entry 4 by LHarris at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Tuesday, July 09, 2013

My son is the young man who stopped by and picked up this book. We both are looking forward to reading it and are happy to have discovered Book Crossing! My son was taking a walk down by the river. He stopped to meditate for a while then came across the book library. Very special!