corner corner Paste Makes Waste (PowerPuff Girls #4)

Paste Makes Waste (PowerPuff Girls #4)
by Laura Dower, Jim Steck | Children's Books
Registered by lilcoopamber of Manhattan, Kansas USA on Tuesday, December 09, 2003

status (set by angelgirllove88): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LittleJustin from Independence, Kansas USA on Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Looks very interesting!

Journal Entry 2 by lilcoopamber from Manhattan, Kansas USA on Monday, July 18, 2005

Came in the mail today.

Journal Entry 3 by lilcoopamber from Manhattan, Kansas USA on Monday, July 18, 2005

As much as I love the Powerpuff Girls, this story wasn't very satisfying. The moral is nice and important, but it doesn't get delivered in the classy way I'm used to with Powerpuff Girls stories. This time the trio must save the town from a raging glue monster who was formerly a paste eater at Pokey Oaks Kindergarten (Elmer Sglue). Buttercup must make the toughest decision when she is the last girl left to deal with Elmer.

Illustrations are great, but the plot line is predictable and a little too familiar.

I was also disappointed with the end because Elmer doesn't really get his personality back.

Journal Entry 4 by lilcoopamber at Pilot Travel Center, I-70 Exit 49 in Higginsville, Missouri USA on Sunday, July 24, 2005

Released 8 yrs ago (7/24/2005 UTC) at Pilot Travel Center, I-70 Exit 49 in Higginsville, Missouri USA

I placed this book on the skill-claw toy prize machine in the back of the store between the bathrooms. I put it here because I figured a child would find it easy there. Hope they journal it. Good luck Powerpuff Girls!

Pilot Travel Center
6676 Highway 13
Higginsville, MO 64037
I-70, Exit 49

Journal Entry 5 by SpockChess from Modesto, California USA on Wednesday, November 09, 2005

My ex girlfriend, or g/f at the time gave me this book...i think she found it at the subway out at the junction of state 13 highway and interstate 70...i'm letting it go here in california!

CAUGHT IN HIGGINSVILLE MISSOURI UNITED STATES

Journal Entry 6 by angelgirllove88 from Turlock, California USA on Thursday, November 17, 2005

I got it from a guy at the turlock public library that came here from the south. and i plan to give it to some one in modesto or okland.

CAUGHT IN TURLOCK CALIFORNIA UNITED STATES