corner corner Bunny Girl

Bunny Girl
by Joan Conway | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Charlotte1924 of Herne Bay, Kent United Kingdom on 5/16/2013

status (set by mrsmontague): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Charlotte1924 from Herne Bay, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, May 16, 2013

tbr

Journal Entry 2 by Charlotte1924 at Herne Bay, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Finally got round to reading this, its a lovely chic lit and I thoroughly enjoyed it :-)

Journal Entry 3 by Charlotte1924 at mail, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Released 5 mos ago (5/17/2017 UTC) at mail, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

posted as part of a chic lit bookbox

Journal Entry 4 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 15, 2017

Taken from Charlotte1924's Chiclit bookbox....looks like fun :o)

Journal Entry 5 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, June 30, 2017

An entertaining & funny chick-lit story with a little mystery thrown in - who is after the rabbits?! I would have liked a bit more on the "mystery" side as I think Ciara would have made an amusing amateur investigator. Maybe that's why it reminded me a of Liz Evans' Grace Smith series (or maybe that was just the giant rabbit connection!)

All-in-all an enjoyable read ;o)

Journal Entry 6 by wingPlum-crazywing at to help stock a Telephone Box Exchange, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, October 05, 2017

Released 2 wks ago (10/6/2017 UTC) at to help stock a Telephone Box Exchange, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

On it's way to mrsmontague to help stock a new telephone box exchange.

Journal Entry 7 by wingmrsmontaguewing at Kilburn, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Gratefully received from Plum for a new book exchange I'm running. Many thanks!

Journal Entry 8 by wingmrsmontaguewing at Horsley Book Exchange Phonebox in Horsley, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Released 1 wk ago (10/10/2017 UTC) at Horsley Book Exchange Phonebox in Horsley, Derbyshire United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing - the act of releasing and catching books and spreading our love of reading! It's addictive, fun and spam free!
- If you can, please register when and where you found this book. Using the BCID number from the BookCrossing label inside the front cover, log on to the site, then follow the instructions to make a brief journal entry. The person who released the book will be happy to know it's in safe hands!
- You can then read it if you wish. We'd be most grateful if you could leave it somewhere else for someone else to find afterwards.
You don't have to sign up to BookCrossing- your entry will just appear as an 'Anonymous Finder'. If you do join: please consider putting me, mrsmontague, as your referring member. Enjoy!