corner corner Eclipse

by Richard North Patterson | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on 5/5/2013

status (set by brewski): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Sunday, May 05, 2013

Got this from my Mom on her March 2013 visit.

Journal Entry 2 by brewski at Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

An exciting look into the greed and corruption around oil.

Journal Entry 3 by brewski at Alcatel-Lucent Building - Markham in Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Released 2 yrs ago (7/29/2014 UTC) at Alcatel-Lucent Building - Markham in Markham, Ontario Canada

Main floor.

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, brewski, as your referring member.