corner corner When You Reach Me

When You Reach Me
by Rebecca Stead | Teens
Registered by dustyflint of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 5/3/2013

status (set by collectorkerri): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by dustyflint from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, May 03, 2013

To be released at the Hawaii Book and Music Festival in Honolulu May 18, 2013

Journal Entry 2 by dustyflint at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, May 03, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (5/18/2013 UTC) at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Aloha and Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, May 19, 2013

This is a Newbery winner (2010) I haven't read yet, so I grabbed it at the Hawaii Book and Music Festival today - thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, August 03, 2013

I love that Miranda's favorite book is Madeleine L'Engle's A Wrinkle in Time.

There's one big mystery from the very beginning of this story, and several smaller ones along the way. I had glimmerings of the answers but didn't figure most of them out much before Miranda did.

Since it's set in New York, I'll count this as book 25/59 for NancyNova's 2013-2014 US states & territories reading challenge

Journal Entry 5 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, September 29, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (9/28/2013 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Headed out as a wishlist RABCK; released for Secretariat's 2013 Never Judge a Book By Its Cover Challenge (week 39).

Journal Entry 6 by wingcollectorkerriwing at Springfield, Illinois USA on Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Received today. Thanks, hyphen8!