corner corner Better Baking

Better Baking
by Hovis in assciation with British Gas | Cooking, Food & Wine
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 5/1/2013

status (set by AnonymousFinder): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Donated to me for bookcrossing

This is now a bookcrossing book :)

ETA: Reserving for the bookcrossing olympics - This book is coming to Menorca with me :))

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Sunday, June 02, 2013

This little book spent a week in Menorca with me and flew back yesterday. Now back in England ready to start it's travels again :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Sunday, June 02, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (6/3/2013 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Off to the "country" of Yorkshire prior to going further afield :)

Journal Entry 4 by saskiasosmile at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Thanks for sending Diane-Fraser!
Tomorrow this book will catch the train to Germany.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, June 14, 2013

Caught in Yorkshire, taken to France, Belgium, Germany and Norway!

Journal Entry 6 by Snowflake22 at České Budějovice, Jihoceský kraj (South Bohemian Region) Czech Republic on Sunday, June 23, 2013

another country ticked off, Czech Republic

Journal Entry 7 by saskiasosmile at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 27, 2013

snowflake returned this book to me. And now: This book is in Scotland!
Taken along especially so it could be journalled here for the BC Olympics (international collaboration).

Journal Entry 8 by UKChinaman at Guilin, Guangxi China on Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sorry for delay adding journal post, this travelled via post to China during July from a friend of my niece as part of some online challenge they are taking part in and is on way back to UK already as they needed back by end of July for a relative of on holiday to Turkey.
Hope it gets back safely and good luck with challenge.

Journal Entry 9 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, July 29, 2013

Yes it arrived safely thank you and is now sunning itself in Turkey with my brother and his family.

Journal Entry 10 by daglichtzien at Alkmaar, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Friday, August 02, 2013

All tan from the the Turkish sun, it is now going on its way to Sweden...

Journal Entry 11 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Järna, Stockholm Sweden on Monday, August 12, 2013

I have this book here in Sweden now.
I am helping this book along. It seems to be doing well. Posting to next person on the list now.

Journal Entry 12 by Abi-Gibby at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Friday, August 16, 2013

Book is now currently on millbrook Cornwall awaiting to go down under to Australia in little under 2 weeks time I will be taking it via Dubai so that's two more country's ticked off the list for you guys at Team Yorkshire

Journal Entry 13 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Torpoint, Cornwall United Kingdom on Friday, August 16, 2013

Friend letting me borrow book till monday then will hand it bav]ck

Journal Entry 14 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Torpoint, Cornwall United Kingdom on Friday, August 16, 2013

Friend letting me borrow book till monday then will hand it back

Journal Entry 15 by Abi-Gibby at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Monday, August 26, 2013

Just been given back by mate

Journal Entry 16 by Abi-Gibby at -- Somewhere (unspecified) in City Centre -- in Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Monday, August 26, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (8/31/2013 UTC) at -- Somewhere (unspecified) in City Centre -- in Adelaide, South Australia Australia

Leaving somewhere in Adelaide Australia, releasing on behave of team Yorkshire in the Olympic challenge

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

Journal Entry 17 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Bordertown, South Australia Australia on Sunday, September 01, 2013

Found lying around in border town Australia, will pass onto friend after

Journal Entry 18 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at New York City, New York USA on Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Not convinced about joining book crossing, good idea but ain't for me. Didn't find anything I liked so will be passing it on ASAP as it will be sitting around the house collecting dust or in the bin. Book is boring

Friend gave me this book as she thought I would like it as I love cooking but it's not for me

Journal Entry 19 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at New York City, New York USA on Thursday, October 24, 2013

Rescued book from a bin as saw some one put it in one, shame on some people, bins are no places for books, will be taking it back to the UK for safe keeping.