corner corner Yakuza Moon: Memoirs of a Gangster's Daughter

Yakuza Moon: Memoirs of a Gangster's Daughter
by Shoko Tendo | Nonfiction
Registered by winglinguistkriswing of Remscheid, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 4/29/2013

status (set by mimi4711): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winglinguistkriswing from Remscheid, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, April 29, 2013

Yet another generous surprise from the big box of goodies SophieSilver sent me. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 2 by winglinguistkriswing at Wishlist Tag, by mail -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, October 20, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (10/20/2013 UTC) at Wishlist Tag, by mail -- Controlled Releases

Rather than leaving this book to languish on my tbr pile, I might as well let it go to mimi4711 for the wishlist tag game. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingmimi4711wing at Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, October 23, 2013

angekommen!!! Vielen Dank, da freue ich mich!

Journal Entry 4 by wingmimi4711wing at Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Sunday, June 07, 2015

Dieses Buch liegt seit Monaten im Arbeitszimmer als Prokrastinationshilfe. Inzwischen bin ich bei über der Hälfte und finde es sehr unterhaltsam.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmimi4711wing at Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Sunday, July 19, 2015

This book has been sitting next to me in my office - and helped me to waste some time. I haven't finished it yet , but I like the style of this memoir. Now I took it to the Netherlands on holidays.

Journal Entry 6 by wingmimi4711wing at tussen zuidholland en egmond in - Ergens in de provincie, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, October 15, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (7/30/2015 UTC) at tussen zuidholland en egmond in - Ergens in de provincie, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Left it on the campsite - it was taken quickly!