corner corner The Eyre Affair (Thursday Next)

The Eyre Affair (Thursday Next)
by Jasper Fforde | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingVekikiwing of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 4/23/2013

status (set by BrunelMuseum): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingVekikiwing from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 23, 2013

a world book night book :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingVekikiwing at Brunel Museum in Rotherhithe, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, July 25, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (7/26/2013 UTC) at Brunel Museum in Rotherhithe, Greater London United Kingdom

Taking along to the OBCZ in the museum

If you found this book, welcome to Bookcrossing! I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to keep the book, or pass it on once you've read it - it'd be great if you could let us know that you've got it, and what you plan to do with it (you can remain anonymous if you wish, or sign up for free and become a part of our lovely bookcrossing community). Thanks!

Journal Entry 3 by wingBrunelMuseumwing at Rotherhithe, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, July 29, 2013

Thanks Vekiki!

Journal Entry 4 by wingBrunelMuseumwing at Brunel Museum in Rotherhithe, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, July 29, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (7/29/2013 UTC) at Brunel Museum in Rotherhithe, Greater London United Kingdom

This is now on our bookshelf.