corner corner Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything

Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything
by Elizabeth Gilbert | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by daisy-a-day of Lower Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on 4/23/2013

status (set by nites77): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by daisy-a-day from Lower Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, April 23, 2013

collected from Petone Station. Someone is kindly leaving books, adding to my small, but changing collection of bookcrossing books released there.
Looks like a new copy, and it has already travelled, printed in England, sold in New Delhi, left in Petone. It is a book that has the spirit of bookcrossings within it!!!

The film was dreadful,but the book was a surprise, very readable. Enjoyed the Bali section in particular although her search for god and meaning in India grew tedious. I probably read this as a travel book, rather than, as the book title suggests, one woman's search for everything.

Ready to release again at Petone Station, maybe the next reader will join other bookcrossers on the first Tuesday of the month, from 5pm at the Chicago Bar on the Wellington waterfront.

Journal Entry 2 by daisy-a-day at Petone Railway Station in Petone, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (10/9/2013 UTC) at Petone Railway Station in Petone, Wellington Province New Zealand

released to Petone Station

Journal Entry 3 by nites77 at Wellington, -- Trains, Tube, Metro, Buses -- New Zealand on Tuesday, October 15, 2013

This is the first time I've come across a bookcrossing book. What a great idea!
I'm only a few chapters in so far. Hoping to finaish it off on the plane to Brisbane next week for some lucky reader across the ditch to stumble upon.

I wasn't a huge fan of the movie but have really enjoyed the book so far. Found at Petone station:) Thank You!