corner corner Food Facts For Pregnancy and Breastfeeding

Food Facts For Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
by Hannah Hulme Hunter, Rosemary Dodds | Parenting & Families
Registered by foxy737 of Westgate, Kent United Kingdom on 4/22/2013

status (set by foxy737): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by foxy737 from Westgate, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, July 14, 2013

Product Description
Produced by The National Childbirth Trust. Eating well in pregnancy is one of the most important things we can do for our own well-being and the health of our baby. Written by NCT experts, this nutrition handbook gives all the what to eat info needed.

Journal Entry 2 by foxy737 at QEQM Margate Hospital in Margate, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, July 14, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (7/14/2013 UTC) at QEQM Margate Hospital in Margate, Kent United Kingdom

Going to leave at maternity unit at Margate hospital as needed release as part of Vekiki's olypmic release challenges (canoe sprints - needed release)
Included an Annabel Karmel baby and toddler feeding book too as an extra freebie.

Happy hunting if already bookcrossing member but if this is all new to you please read paragraph below for more info

Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, please make a journal entry so that I know this book has been found and what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and your e-mail address is never given out) please say foxy737 referred you. Happy BookCrossing!