corner corner Dora Goes for a Ride (Dora the Explorer)

Dora Goes for a Ride (Dora the Explorer)
by Nickelodeon | Children's Books
Registered by foxy737 of Westgate, Kent United Kingdom on 4/22/2013

status (set by AmandaH79): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by foxy737 from Westgate, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Registering as part of Vekiki's Olympic challenges as smallest book measuring 9cm by 9cm (table tennis)

Journal Entry 2 by foxy737 at Leeds Castle, Nr Maidstone. in Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (6/5/2013 UTC) at Leeds Castle, Nr Maidstone. in Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

Going to take train from castle ticket booth to castle and leave on the train to be found, this morning this was my plan but my release notes are timed and placed wrong though as we didn't get train to castle as planned we took train ride on way back to car at end of the day and then stupidly I forgot to leave it on train so ended up leaving just before exit at approx 4.30-5pm

Happy hunting if already bookcrossing member but if this is all new to you please read paragraph below for more info

Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, please make a journal entry so that I know this book has been found and what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and your e-mail address is never given out) please say foxy737 referred you. Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by MiniMonkeys at Leeds Castle, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 05, 2013

I found this book with my Mummy at Leeds Castle near the ticket booth. We took the book home and my Mummy read it to me and my baby brother and we liked it very much. I have a friend who likes Dora too and he is going to Euro Disney tomorrow so me & Mummy thought he might like his Mummy to read it to him and maybe they can take it with them to Euro Disney for someone else to find.

Journal Entry 4 by AmandaH79 at Kings Hill, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 05, 2013

My friend gave me this book for me to read to my little boy, we are travelling to Euro Disney tomorrow so we will read it on the train and then leave it somewhere at Euro Disney for another child to read