corner corner War Horse

War Horse
by Michael Morpurgo | Other
Registered by foxy737 of Westgate, Kent United Kingdom on 4/22/2013

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by foxy737 from Westgate, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Registering to use in Vekiki's Olympic challenges different cover as its an old two in one book with warhorse one end and waiting for Anya the other end using for warhorse story in this challenge though

Journal Entry 2 by foxy737 at Leeds Castle, Nr Maidstone. in Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (6/5/2013 UTC) at Leeds Castle, Nr Maidstone. in Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

Releasing while on a day out at Leeds Castle

Releasing as part of Vekiki's Olympic challenges (judo challenge aimed at Vekiki) this was one of the displays in the castle and seemed a good place for Warhorse book, unfortunately he was higher up than I'd expected from Internet pictures so can't see book in picture as leaning against plinth at ground level whereas horse was up at least six feet in the air!!!

Happy hunting if already bookcrossing member but if this is all new to you please read paragraph below for more info

Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, please make a journal entry so that I know this book has been found and what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and your e-mail address is never given out) please say foxy737 referred you. Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, July 21, 2013

This book found its way to me while my family was at Leeds castle. Since then we have returned back home in the United States and though I still have yet to read the book as soon as I finish I plan to pass it on. Glad that I could be part of this and I hope it gets around! :)