corner corner The Christmas Wedding

The Christmas Wedding
by j patterson | Literature & Fiction
Registered by foxy737 of Westgate, Kent United Kingdom on 4/22/2013

status (set by foxy737): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by foxy737 from Westgate, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The tree is decorated, the cookies are baked, and the packages are wrapped, but the biggest celebration this Christmas is Gaby Summerhill's wedding. Since her husband died three years ago, Gaby's four children have drifted apart, each consumed by the turbulence of their own lives. They haven't celebrated Christmas together since their father's death, but when Gaby announces that she's getting married--and that the groom will remain a secret until the wedding day--she may finally be able to bring them home for the holidays.

But the wedding isn't Gaby's only surprise--she has one more gift for her children, and it could change all their lives forever. With deeply affecting characters and the emotional twists of a James Patterson thriller, The Christmas Wedding is a fresh look at family and the magic of the season.

Journal Entry 2 by foxy737 at Westgate, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, June 15, 2013

After a couple of books with tense storylines this was just what I needed and it shows in the fact that I read it in less than a week.
Slushy as a Christmas romance should be but with a nice big family of mixed characters to jazz it up a little. An easy going, relaxing and quick chick lit read. Christmas storyline that's good at any time of the year ;)
I will have to look out for more of this genre from James Patterson as I also enjoyed Suzanne's diary for Nicholas.
I can't wait to read more.

Plan to release at a later date as part of Olympic challenges events

Journal Entry 3 by foxy737 at Outside Birchington Bridal Shop in Westgate on Sea, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, July 08, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (7/8/2013 UTC) at Outside Birchington Bridal Shop in Westgate on Sea, Kent United Kingdom

Releasing as part of Vekiki's Olympic release challenges (as rope climbing release) going to leave outside Birchington Brides in St Mildred's Rd opposite cinema next to chemist.
Title relates to me well as I got married 25/12/2005 and outside a bridal shop seems a fitting place to leave it.

Happy hunting if already bookcrossing member but if this is all new to you please read paragraph below for more info

Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, please make a journal entry so that I know this book has been found and what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and your e-mail address is never given out) please say foxy737 referred you. Happy BookCrossing!