corner corner Song of the Quarkbeast: A Last Dragonslayer Novel

Song of the Quarkbeast: A Last Dragonslayer Novel
by Jasper Fforde | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingReleannawing of Wien Bezirk 23 - Liesing, Wien Austria on 4/17/2013

status (set by tacx): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingReleannawing from Wien Bezirk 23 - Liesing, Wien Austria on Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A long time ago magic faded away, leaving behind only yo-yos, the extremely useful compass-pointing-to-North enchantment and the spell that keep bicycles from falling over. Things are about to change. Magical power is on the rise and King Snodd IV of Hereford has realised that he who controls magic controls almost anything. One person stands between Snodd and his plans for power and riches beyond the wildest dreams of avarice. Meet Jennifer Strange, sixteen-year-old acting manager of Kazam, the employment agency for sorcerers and soothsayers. With only one functioning wizard and her faithful assistant 'Tiger' Prawns, Jennifer must use every ounce of ingenuity to derail King Snodd's plans. It may involve a trip on a magic carpet at the speed of sound to the Troll Wall, the mysterious Transient Moose, and a powerless sorceress named Once Magnificent Boo. But one thing is certain: Jennifer Strange will not relinquish the noble powers of magic to big business and commerce without a fight.

Journal Entry 2 by wingVekikiwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, April 22, 2013

it was so good to get to meet you this weekend :D I hope you had as much fun as me. and thankyou for this wishlist book too!

Journal Entry 3 by wingVekikiwing at Brunel Museum in Rotherhithe, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, July 25, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (7/26/2013 UTC) at Brunel Museum in Rotherhithe, Greater London United Kingdom

Taking along to the OBCZ in the museum

If you found this book, welcome to Bookcrossing! I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to keep the book, or pass it on once you've read it - it'd be great if you could let us know that you've got it, and what you plan to do with it (you can remain anonymous if you wish, or sign up for free and become a part of our lovely bookcrossing community). Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by Seepferdchen17 at Leipzig, Sachsen Germany on Saturday, July 27, 2013

I toke the book with me from our mini meet. It was very nice to got to Know you!Today it will fly with us to Leipzig, Germany, to come with me to the next meet.

Journal Entry 5 by tacx at Wedding, Berlin Germany on Sunday, July 28, 2013

Durfte von RoseOfDarkness´Book-Party mit zu mir reisen.