corner corner Bewoners van het Oerwoud

Bewoners van het Oerwoud
by J.M. Breure-Scheffer, e.a. | Outdoors & Nature
Registered by Moriquen of Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on 4/16/2013

status (set by CulebraArcoiris): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Tuesday, April 16, 2013

"De wonderlijke natuur: Bewoners van het Oerwoud."

Journal Entry 2 by Moriquen at Cultuurcentrum Merksem in Merksem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Saturday, May 18, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (5/18/2013 UTC) at Cultuurcentrum Merksem in Merksem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

Ergens in het Cultuurcentrum wordt dit boek achtergelaten tijdens het eindexamen van de Academie van Merksem met het stuk "Fools". Veel plezier ermee!

Journal Entry 3 by CulebraArcoiris at Merksem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Sunday, May 19, 2013

Found the book while going to watch my niece's play "Fools", apparently exactly where it was left behind. I've heard about book-crossing so I was sort of super excited. Anyway, I plan to release the book again in London City. It's a dutch book so let's see how that works.

Journal Entry 4 by CulebraArcoiris at -- Somewhere in London in -- somewhere in Greater London --, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, May 19, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (6/5/2013 UTC) at -- Somewhere in London in -- somewhere in Greater London --, Greater London United Kingdom

I am planning to release the book on my trip to London, somewhere in the central city era. I don't have a premeditated plan, so I expect to walk around and find a right place then. Surprise!