corner corner Mitigating Circumstances

Mitigating Circumstances
by Nancy Taylor Rosenberg | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by DubaiReader of Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates on 4/15/2013

status (set by foxy737): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by DubaiReader from Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates on Monday, April 15, 2013

From Amazon:
Corruption, violence, rape and a mother's vengeance are the explosive ingredients of this exceptional thriller. Promotion to chief of the Sex Crimes Division, and a budding romance with colleague Richard Fowler, give DA Lily Forrester the courage to end a bad marriage. Once she gets teenage Shana through the divorce, she can really start to live her own life. But the dream is shattered when a brutal intruder invades her home and attacks Lily and her daughter. And - distraught, terrified, frantic to protect Shana - Lily takes the law into her own hands . . .

Journal Entry 2 by DubaiReader at Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates on Monday, April 15, 2013

Originally reserved for Reverse Tag Game, but removed to send to Foxy737 who so generously gifted me with 2 books from my WL, via Better World Books :)
Thanks Foxy, you're a real friend.

Journal Entry 3 by foxy737 at Westgate, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, July 01, 2013

Thanks DubaiReader I will try and get this one read during the summer though UK summer is a bit hit and miss ATM ;)
Will put this down as swap book for Olympics and PM details to Vekiki along with details of one of the ones I sent to you. They only need to be swapped not read and released so no rush to read ;) thanks again
Sarah x