corner corner Just in Case

Just in Case
by Meg Rosoff | Teens
Registered by wingBAMPwing of Linköping, Östergötland Sweden on 4/15/2013

status (set by BAMP): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingBAMPwing at Linköping, Östergötland Sweden on Monday, April 15, 2013

The day David Case saves his brother's life, his whole world changes. Suddenly, every moment is fizzing with what-if's, and it's up to David to outwit fate. Or try to.
He changes his name and the way he looks. He leaves home and finds himself caught up in a series of strange and extraordinary adventures. He even falls in love.
But is David really in control of his life? And if he isn't - who is?

Journal Entry 2 by wingBAMPwing at Linköping, Östergötland Sweden on Sunday, May 26, 2013

I enjoyed this book, I liked the little brother and the greyhound and I liked the anxious and lost teenager Justin.

Journal Entry 3 by wingBAMPwing at Best Western Village inn in Fresno, California USA on Saturday, June 01, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (6/1/2013 UTC) at Best Western Village inn in Fresno, California USA

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. We would love it, if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it.

Release 9 of the 52 Towns in 52 Weeks Challenge 2013