corner corner Horsefeathers : & Other Curious Words

Horsefeathers : & Other Curious Words
by Charles E. Funk | Reference
Registered by Zmrzlina of Abington, Massachusetts USA on 12/4/2003

status (set by CasualReader): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Zmrzlina from Abington, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, December 04, 2003

Another fun book about word origins.

Journal Entry 2 by CasualReader on Sunday, January 11, 2004

This wonderful book arrived during the onset of one of the worst cases of influenza this reader has ever had the displeasure of enduring. Through high fevers that may have killed many, brief, cloudy glimpses of the contents, or even the existence, or this book were had. During a twenty-two hour sleep marathon, this book was placed on a shelf a well-meaning care-giver, and nearly forgotten.

It is with a heartfelt gratitude that penetrates my very soul that I thank you, Zmrzlina, for passing this book to me. Please accept my sincere apologies for taking so long to journal it.

Journal Entry 3 by CasualReader at West Orlando Park in Winter Garden, Florida USA on Sunday, November 07, 2004

Released on Sunday, November 07, 2004 at about 10:00:00 AM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at West Orlando Park in Winter Garden, Florida USA.

Leaving somewhere in the park who's name I don't know :-) It's in Winter Garden, on the bike path somewhere.