corner corner Quietly In Their Sleep

Registered by aetm of Austin, Texas USA on 4/1/2013

status (set by Sonkku): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by aetm from Austin, Texas USA on Monday, April 01, 2013

Copypasta from Goodreads:
"Donna Leon's mastery of plot, her understanding of Venetian manners and mores, and above all her philosophical, unfailingly decent protagonist have made the Commissario Brunetti mysteries bestsellers around the world, including an ever-growing American audience. In The Death of Faith, Brunetti comes to the aid of a young nursing sister who is leaving her convent following the unexpected death of five patients. At first Brunetti's inquiries reveal nothing amiss, and he wonders whether the nun is simply creating a smoke screen to justify abandoning her vocation. But perhaps she has stumbled onto something very real and very sinister?something that puts her life in imminent danger."

I have a bit too huge TBR pile at the moment, with still a few more Brunettis in it. But as I want to keep a bit of break of the series, time to set some of them free. I hope Sonkku will like this one - read and/or release as you like :)

Journal Entry 2 by aetm at Austin, Texas USA on Monday, April 01, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (4/1/2013 UTC) at Austin, Texas USA

Read & release ;)
(Sent to Sonkku in a box of random selection mysteries hopefully not in too complicated language)

Safe journey little book - I hope you'll make many new friends on your travels!

"Don't ever apologize to an author for buying something in paperback, or taking it out from a library (that's what they're there for. Use your library). Don't apologize to this author for buying books second hand, or getting them from bookcrossing or borrowing a friend's copy. What's important to me is that people read the books and enjoy them, and that, at some point in there, the book was bought by someone. And that people who like things, tell other people. The most important thing is that people read... "
— Neil Gaiman

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!)

Journal Entry 3 by Sonkku at Dallas, Texas USA on Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Thank you very much! I have read Brunetti books in finnish and I like them. So I guess I like this one too. :)

Journal Entry 4 by Sonkku at Dallas, Texas USA on Thursday, June 20, 2013

Good Brunetti book. Easy and fast to read. I like this much.

Journal Entry 5 by Sonkku at Beckert Park in Addison, Texas USA on Friday, September 27, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (9/27/2013 UTC) at Beckert Park in Addison, Texas USA

I release book to Beckert Park.